August 23, 2010

New Things Monday



I love ice cream!! Who doesn't? :) Sometimes you want to try new ice cream because you're bored of your favorite kind. So, I decided to try Breyers Waffle Cone Overload.

I love Smith's Waffle Cone ice cream but you can only get that in Ohio. :( Grandma Miller always stocks up when Smith's is on sale tho. They have really good ice cream!! :)

The good thing about Breyers, it was on sale at the store so that's a good thing. If I didn't like it then I only spent $2.50 on it. :) This Waffle cone overload was good!! If you like Carmel, waffle cone pieces and ice cream, well then you will like this. I found a new favorite! And so did Nate! YEY! :)

3 comments:

  1. YUM!!!! I think I just might have to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....I love your picture!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks started a new blog but still kind of feel silly writting about things so we will see how long it lasts!

    ReplyDelete