August 9, 2010

My Harley

My little Harley has been sick. He's had a bladder infection. Poor little baby. :( I took him to the vet on Friday and got him checked out and got him some meds. It seems he's been stressed and has had a lot of anxiety. I think a big part of it was from me, his mama being sick. He's always very clingy to me. And I really do think pets know when something is wrong with someone they love. I have songs I sing to him sometimes and he comes over to me. Today, I sang "Twinkle, Twinkle little star". I know that sounds weird but he honestly stopped whatever he was doing and came right over to me and got in my face and started head bunting me. LOL I think he's feeling a lot better today. Here's a picture of him sitting on my lap with his front paws on my belly. :) I love him a lot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment