May 10, 2015

Shed Clean Out 2015

Every season, I have to clean out the shed because it becomes such a mess.  Sometimes we just throw stuff in there and forget about it.

I put on sunscreen, grabbed my garden hat and headed outside in the heat.

I opened the doors.  What a mess!!!

I grabbed everything and set it out in the yard.  I didn't touch the craftsman chest, ladder, shovels, weedwackers or the shelves.

My name is Bonnie and I have an addiction with containers.  haha  I have way too many but I guess that could be a good thing.

I swept everything out, gathered all the trash and then started putting things away.

Now I just need the hubby to try to keep it this way.




I then cleaned every container.  I like to clean the pots in the fall when everything is put away and then again in the spring just because.

Here they are all drying in the sun before I neatly stacked them and put them on the shelves in shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment