February 16, 2014

Seed Planting 2014

While at the store yesterday, I saw Miracle Grow potting mix for seed starting.  I grabbed a bag at $4.99 so I could start my seeds inside today.  Remember the deals I got at the dollar tree store?

Here's the seed starting mix.

Beautiful soil.....

And so the seed planting begins....

Here's some peas.  How cute are they?  This will be my first year at growing peas.

seedling packets.....

Some Poppy flower seeds....

I have a bunch of seeds left over.  There's so many seeds in those little packets.  I'm giving seeds away to family and friends who want to grow them.  If you'd like some seeds just leave a comment with what seeds you would like and I can mail you some.  But........Just as long as your grow them.  I wouldn't want them going to waste.  There's lots to choose from.  Just let me know.  :)

Here's the seeds all tucked in, in their pots in the sunny window.

I made the labels with plain white paper, tape, sharpie and a toothpick.  I had it all here so it was all free.

More pictures of the little pots...




I can't wait to see sprouts in about a week!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment