November 30, 2010

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

I put all my ornaments on my Christmas tree today. Though, not without help. :)


Lots of ornaments!

My little radio
One of my favorite ornaments. My Aunt Betty, made this in 1985. On the left is my older sister Natalie, hanging an ornament, standing next to my brother, Kirk. Then on the right, is me peeking from behind the tree, standing next to my little sister, Ashley. :)

This is on the back of the ornament. :)

Some more of my favorite ornaments. This is an ornament from a trip to Tangier Island. :)

My Amazing Grace ornament. :)

This little clown guy I made in 6th grade art class. My first one was actually stolen off the Christmas tree that was on the stage in the auditorium at my middle school. Yeah, the nerve of someone stealing it. My teacher felt bad so she let me make another. I'm not a fan of clowns but I do love my little ornament. :)

I love Christmas Baubles! :) I have little tiny ones (silver, gold and pearl white). I got them many years ago from IKEA.

My barn ornament.
Sheepy ornament. I have several sheepy and gingerbread men ornaments. :)

Our tree. :)





3 comments:

  1. awww i have that barn with the garland around it but him's broken! i need to hot glue the garland back on :) project!

    love the tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Bonnie I love all of your ornaments and the whole tree is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete