August 10, 2016

When Pigs Fly- Pallet Signs

28596974282_38120b1428_z

A few weeks ago, my friends and I went to this awesome place called When Pigs Fly.  You get to paint your very own pallet.  You decide ahead of time which design you’re going to do so that your stencil is ready when you get there.  You can look at the website ahead of time to figure out what you want to make.
You can bring food, and yes you can bring wine.  Once you come in and you get set up at your table.  Then you choose your pallet.  Some have imperfections which give them character.  You choose which pallet you want.
I painted my pallet a medium grey with blue letters, and I painted the state of Virginia brown.  I also have a little red heart for Fredericksburg.  The whole process is so fun and the owner/instructor helps you the whole time.
28418464810_75055b9b46_z
Get a bunch of friends and book a class.  You will love it and don’t be scared that you don’t think you can do it.  The owner/instructor will help you along the way and of course make sure you’re happy.  This was an early birthday surprise from my BFF.  We all had a great time.  :)
I’m already planning on going in September for another class to make something else.  I can’t wait.  🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment