September 4, 2010

A Wegman Dinner

For dinner tonight, Nate and I went to Wegmans. We thought it would be fun to get something different and make it together. Of course, everyone else in FXBG was at Wegmans today too. But Wegmans is an awesome store so I'm glad it's still going strong.

For dinner, I picked myself beef and Nate got himself chicken. Nate cooked our proteins on the grill. My steak was PERFECTION. It didn't need any A1 sauce or anything. It was really good and tender. MMMM :) Nate liked his chicken but he didn't realize it still had the bone so he was a little disappointed.

I cooked up some wild rice that we got from Wegmans as well. We weren't that impressed with the rice. It was bland but simple to make. I also heated up some canned corn we had in the pantry for an extra side dish.

We got some fresh fruit from Wegmans too. Peaches, strawberries and raspberries!!! You can't go wrong with fresh fruit. :) I cut them up and washed them. Nate wanted a smoothie so that's what I made for us. I put the fruit, fat free plain yogurt, little bit of fat free milk and a little bit of sugar and puree all together. It was a nice refreshing dessert after dinner. :)

Now it's time to do the dishes..... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment