November 2, 2009

Frog Level

Saturday, morning Nate and I drove to Frog Level to meet Kristen. We were going to the their Annual Fall Festival to buy some of their famous Brunswick stew. It's so good!!

We were introduced to this small town a few years ago when they asked me to be their Grand Marshal in their parade. Here are some pictures from a few years ago when I was the Grand Marshal.



Anyways, we go back every year for Brunswick stew. It was raining pretty good so we basically got our stew and left. And the stew is all gone. :) MMMMMMMMMMM!! Oh in February, they have a Drive thru Brunswick stew sale. We'll probably go pick some more up!! :)

2 comments:

  1. that stew in the vat picture is awesome! did you take that the first year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I did not take that picture. I found it on some website. :) But it looks just like it.

    ReplyDelete